No voy a durar un mes.

« Older   Newer »
DVKEN.
view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 00:27     +4   +1   -1

Harry Smith (born August 2, 1985) is a Canadian professional wrestler of English descent. He is currently working for New Japan Pro Wrestling as Davey Boy Smith, Jr. and is best known for his tenure in WWE under the ring name David Hart Smith, where he won the Unified Tag Team Championship along with Tyson Kidd before being released from his contract on August 5, 2011. He is the son of "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and nephew of Bret Hart.

He also wrestled under the name DH Smith ("D" for his father Davey Boy Smith, and "H" for the Hart family) for WWE's Raw brand and developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling.

Smith began wrestling at the age of eight, he was trained by his father Davey Boy Smith and uncle Bruce Hart. He made an early appearance with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) on October 5, 1996 at the age of 11 when he teamed with his cousin Ted Annis against TJ Wilson and Andrew Picarnia at a WWF house show in Calgary. He also appeared at the conclusion of In Your House 16: Canadian Stampede with the rest of the Hart family. He made his professional debut at the age of fifteen at the Rockyford Rodeo, and went on to become a mainstay of the Calgary-based Stampede Wrestling promotion. In May 2002, Smith teamed with his father on two occasions, shortly before his father died. Smith was offered a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment in the summer of 2004, but opted to attend college and wrestle in Japan before signing.

In 2004, Smith began teaming with TJ Wilson as the "Stampede Bulldogs", a reference to the "British Bulldogs", the tag team composed of his father and his second cousin the Dynamite Kid. In the same year, Smith formed a stable known as The Hart Foundation Version 2.0 with Wilson, Jack Evans, and Teddy Hart. The Hart Foundation Version 2.0 initially performed in Stampede Wrestling before expanding to the United States, where they competed in Major League Wrestling.

In January 2005, Smith went on a five week tour of Japan, wrestling with New Japan Pro Wrestling as "Black Assassin" and suffered a broken hand in the process. Later that year, Smith left Stampede Wrestling and wrestled several dark matches for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), before embarking upon a second tour of Japan. He returned to Stampede Wrestling in October 2005, and on November 25, 2005 was defeated by T.J. Wilson in the finals of a tournament for the vacant North American Heavyweight Championship.

Smith traveled to England in January 2006, appearing with One Pro Wrestling at No Turning Back on January 6, 2006. Smith was billed as the mystery opponent of NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett, ostensibly hand-picked by his uncle, Bret Hart.

On August 13, 2012, New Japan Pro Wrestling announced that Smith would be returning to the promotion the following month as a member of Minoru Suzuki's Suzukigun stable, forming a regular tag team with stablemate Lance Archer. Smith wrestled his return match on September 7, when he, Lance Archer, Minoru Suzuki and Taka Michinoku were defeated in an eight man tag team match by Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, Togi Makabe and Yuji Nagata, following a disqualification. On September 9, Smith submitted IWGP Tag Team Champion Hiroyoshi Tenzan in another eight man tag team match, after which he and Archer, dubbing themselves K.E.S. (Killer Elite Squad), made a challenge for his and Satoshi Kojima's title. On September 24, New Japan renamed Smith "Davey Boy Smith, Jr.". On October 8 at King of Pro-Wrestling, K.E.S. defeated Kojima and Tenzan to win the IWGP Tag Team Championship. K.E.S. made their first successful title defense on November 11 at Power Struggle, defeating Tenzan and Kojima in a rematch.

---------------------------------------------------

Kick to the leg x4 + Legbreaker against the ringpost x6 + Sharpshooter
http://i.minus.com/iDHtQ8VeJ5qtq.gif

eu, miren el espoyler.

SPOILER (click to view)
NO SE LA ESPERABAN EH? EH?

Edited by DVKEN. - 5/3/2013, 01:36

view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 00:29     +1   -1

FINALLY TORRES HAS COME BACK... HOME

Group:
Chairman
(eh?, que hago en el club de fans de cena, ami no me agrada cena x.x) XD By:John_2801

Felicidades, te has convertido en Torka III.

THBR©.
view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 00:33     +1   -1

KILL FEDE KILL! :lolface:

Suerte con Steen, espero que el título del tema no tenga razón y dures por lo menos dos meses, POR LO MENOS.

xiomax
view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 00:37     +1   -1

Durarás un mes. Solo para contradecirte.

Good Bye

view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 00:50     +1   +1   -1

Luchador de Main Event

Group:

Vas a durar una semana, pero espero que en ese tiempo des un buen combate... dicen que la esperanza es lo último que se pierde no? Suerte Fede.

DVKEN.
view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 01:19     +1   +1   -1

QUOTE (McKINGerous. @ 4/3/2013, 00:29) 
Felicidades, te has convertido en Torka III.

Pero yo queria ser como vos, eu :(

DVKEN.
view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 05:10     +1   -1

EU, NO ME LO ACEPTEN HASTA MAÑANA A ESTA MISMA HORA, QUIZAS HAGA UN CAMBIO.

view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 10:52     +1   -1

Luchador Hall of Famer

Group:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

tomaselwwe
view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 12:46     +1   -1

Es matemático: Joey Ryan > Steen.

808 kAos
view post Posted on 4/3/2013, 17:31     +1   -1

Suerte con Steen si al final lo escoges.

view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 01:43     +1   -1

FINALLY TORRES HAS COME BACK... HOME

Group:
Chairman
(eh?, que hago en el club de fans de cena, ami no me agrada cena x.x) XD By:John_2801

Aceptado.

DVKEN.
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 01:45     +1   -1

QUOTE (tomaselwwe @ 4/3/2013, 12:46) 

Le gano a THBR y voy por tu cabeza.

THBR©.
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 01:55     +1   -1

QUOTE (NVRE. @ 5/3/2013, 01:45) 
QUOTE (tomaselwwe @ 4/3/2013, 12:46) 

En tus sueños me vas a ganar. :sisi:

DVKEN.
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 02:01     +1   +1   -1

QUOTE (THBR©. @ 5/3/2013, 01:55) 
QUOTE (NVRE. @ 5/3/2013, 01:45) 

Claro, porque en mis sueños en ves de soñar que me follo supermodelos, sueño que te le gano a alguien que no conozco, jugando a que soy alguien que no me conoce, excelente logica. :feellikeasteen:

THBR©.
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 02:18     +1   -1

QUOTE (NVRE. @ 5/3/2013, 02:01) 
QUOTE (THBR©. @ 5/3/2013, 01:55) 

Claro, porque en mis sueños en ves de soñar que me follo supermodelos, sueño que te le gano a alguien que no conozco, jugando a que soy alguien que no me conoce, excelente logica. :feellikeasteen:

Eh, eh, que esto, que aquello... Que si que lo sueñas, cojoneh! :cerealguy:

16 replies since 4/3/2013, 00:27   184 views